Whether you are traveling together as a family or going on a trip with friends, the best solution for privacy in your Class A RV is to have two separate bedrooms to sleep in.
Let’s take a look at some of the best two-bedroom options that are available:
1. Tiffin Allegro RED 38 QBA RV
The Tiffin Allegro RED is a Class A diesel motorhome that offers luxury and detailed features throughout the interior space of the RV.
There are four slide-outs that offer more than enough space for the entire family to travel in comfort. Sleeping up to 8 people, two distinct bedrooms offer privacy for everyone.
The main bedroom is a slide-out that is fitted with a queen-size bed and nightstands for all of your books, keys, valuables, etc. The second bedroom has a set of 30″ x 72″ bunk beds and USB dash receptacles that can be used for charging electronics.
If the entire family does not join you on your trip, then you can convert the bunk bed space into a wardrobe for additional storage.
Additional features of the Allegro RED 38 QBA RV include:
- Flat-panel TV’s in the living room, bedroom, over-cab area, and even an exterior TV when you are entertaining outside.
- Ultra Leather furniture
- Artisan Woodwork interior for all your storage needs
- Grid-locked porcelain tile floors
- Onan generator for backup power supply
- Extraordinaire System is exclusive to the Tiffin brand and offers quiet climate control technology.
- Energy-efficient lighting system.
- Two-door refrigerator
- Dual sofas
2. Fleetwood RV Excursion 35E
The spacious layout in this beautiful Class A motor home is all about bringing the entire family along for an unforgettable holiday together.
The Excursion 35E has two slide-outs offering more than enough space inside this RV.
The one slide-out features a 60″ x 75″ queen-size bed that is separate from the rest of the RV. This bedroom also has a private LED TV situated above a bench seat that offers additional storage.
The maximum number of people this RV can sleep is 8. A second bedroom offers a set of 28″ x 73″ bunk beds, and if really needed, additional sleeping space is offered by the Hide-a-Loft bed that has a significant weight capacity of 650lb.
The drop-down loft bed offers great storage and is a lot better than the common fold-out sofas we see with many RVs.
Additional features of the Fleetwood Excursion 35E include the following:
- Composite tile floors that are lightweight and do not crack easily. It is also a simple process to replace a single tile if needed.
- The rear Cummins diesel engine, Freightliner chassis, and air suspension offer a smooth ride and more than enough torque for mountain climbs and steep grades.
- Washer-dryer combo offer laundry convenience.
3. Holiday Rambler Admiral RV 34J
The Holiday Rambler Admiral series offers RVers a lot of options and amenities with all the comforts of home.
The 34J floorplan offers two separate bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people comfortably.
The main bedroom is situated in the rear of the motorhome and has a Serenity Series king-size bed and a private LED TV.
The bunk beds are wider than most Class A RVs and measure 33″ x 73″ and have barn doors for added privacy. There is a 32″ LED TV in the bunk area and will certainly keep the children entertained.
If the two bedrooms are not enough for the whole family, then there is a Hide-A-Loft drop-down queen-size bed for added comfort and sleeping space.
Additional features of the Holiday Admiral Rambler 34J include:
- 39″ LED TV in the living room
- 50″ LED TV can be found in the exterior entertainment area.
- Lino flooring
- 3″ LED flush mount ceiling
- Under-cabinet reading lights
- Detailed backsplash in the kitchen area
- The electric awning has LED lights for additional lighting.
- Backup camera screen
- Full-wall slide
- Jackknife sofa
4. Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37DS
Space is not an issue in the Thor Motor Coach Challenger 37DS with two full bathrooms on offer and a luxurious kitchen too.
3 slide-outs in this 39ft long motorhome offer more space.
The two bathrooms mean that all family members can start their morning off fresh and without the frustration of waiting to use one bathroom.
While you do not have to worry about bathroom queues, you definitely do not need to worry about where everyone will sleep.
The main bedroom has a king-sized Tilt-A-View inclining bed, a large wardrobe with ample storage space, a 32″ LED TV, and even an area that has been prepped to fit a washer/dryer.
The second bedroom has a set of bunk beds that can convert into a sofa and closet.
If more sleeping space is needed, then the 68″ sofa converts into a bed, the drop-down overhead cab bunk offers more sleeping room, and even the 72″ dream dinette can transform into additional sleeping space when you are not having a meal around it.
Additional features for this impressive Thor Motor Coach Challenger include:
- 320HP and 460lb-ft. of torque with a Torqshift 6-speed automatic transmission.
- You can take a car along with you because this Class A RV has an 8,000 lb. trailer hitch.
- Leatherette furniture with the additional option of theater seating and footrests.
- Lambrequin window treatments
- Five LED TV’s
- Countertop extensions
- Vinyl flooring
- Window solar as well as privacy roller shades
- An electric fireplace that is remote controlled.
5. Thor Motor Coach Miramar Class A Gas RV 37.1
The triple slide-outs in this model offer a spacious floorplan for families who want more than one bathroom and one bedroom.
The main bedroom features a Tilt-A-View inclining a king-size bed and a private bathroom too. The bedroom has two closets and an area that has been prepped for a washer/dryer. If you want to lie in bed and catch up on your TV shows, then you will enjoy the 32″ LED TV in the main bedroom.
A second bedroom space offers a set of bunk beds and a LED TV to keep the kids entertained.
The overhead cab bunk and the convertible sofa bed and dinette offer additional sleeping space when needed.
Some more highlights of this Class A RV include:
- Exterior 40″ LED TV for outside entertainment
- An Always-In-View 40″ TV in the living room
- Swivel captain’s chairs with a coffee table
- One-piece TPO roof and invisible front paint protection that helps keeps the exterior of the RV looking new for years ahead.
- Vinyl flooring
- High-gloss cabinetry finishes
- Soft vinyl ceiling and ceiling ducted air conditioning system
6. Entegra Coach Vision XL 36A
This clean and versatile Class A RV is nothing short of space with two full bathrooms, an outside shower, and a full outside entertainment center that is protected by a 12′ awning with LED lights.
This RV sleeps up to 7 people and has two bedrooms. The main bedroom is private and has a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, overhead cabinets, solid-surface nightstands, and a TV cabinet.
There is also an area that has been prepped for a washer/dryer and more than enough space to walk around the bed.
The second sleeping area features a set of bunk beds, each with its own LED TV.
If additional family members and guests have tagged along for the trip, then the tri-fold sofa and the overhead drop-down bunk will cater to their sleeping requirements comfortably.
Both bathrooms have a shower with a decorative skylight and a glass shower door. If you are feeling adventurous, then there is an outdoor shower too.
Additional features include:
- 6-way power and swivel passenger and driver seats
- Padded vinyl ceiling with 84″ interior height
- LED-lit hardwood fascia and LED ceiling lights
- Electric fireplace
- Decorative backsplash in the kitchen
- Powered roof vents in the bathroom and kitchen with wall switches
- E-Z Drive Elite Package that makes driving a dream.
There is a variety of Class A RVs that offer two-bedroom or double bed floorplans stretching across many different brands and models.
RVers tend to choose this option for several reasons, including:
- Increased privacy for sleeping
- Ideal for guests, children, and older family members
- Separation from the rest of the living space and many times offers noise control.
Regardless of the reason, there are many options available, especially in the more luxurious Class A models.
Morten is the founder of GoDownsize. He has filmed and interviewed people living in tiny houses and RVs since 2011. He grew up on the coast where his dad took him boating from a young age. He has completely rebuilt two RVs in which he travels with his family for months at the time. Read more about Morten here.