Prime Time Manufacturing is an RV company known for its full line of towable motorhomes.
The company has quickly become a favorite amongst RV owners for its affordable products that don’t compromise quality.
We will bring to your attention eight facts that we think you should know about Prime Time Manufacturing:
Facts About Prime Time Manufacturing RVs:
Prime Time Manufacturing has a luxury fifth wheel that they produce called the Sanibel. This model has many luxurious benefits without costing an exorbitant amount. You can look forward to an intelligently designed floorplan with high-end features and modern appliances and technology.
1. Where Are Prime Time Manufacturing RVs Made?
The Prime Time Manufacturing company has been well received over the years for creating a range of towable motorhomes that don’t only cater to the experienced RV owner.
The company also caters its motorhomes towards casual RV owners and those who want to enter the RV market for the first time.
They manufacture their various models at their head office in Wakarusa, Indiana, in America.
Additionally, Prime Time Manufacturing boasts that they are potentially North America’s favorite motorhome manufacturer.
2. Who Owns the Prime Time Manufacturing Company?
The Prime Time Manufacturing motorhome company was founded in 2009 as a famous RV manufacturer Forest River Inc.
The team is dedicated to providing the best service and quality in the industry, and they have proved their commitment with numerous prestigious DSI quality awards.
Should you ever be interested in viewing one of their models up close and personal before committing to a purchase, you can arrange to participate in a factory tour at the headquarters in Wakarusa.
3. What Types and Sizes of RVs Do Prime Time Manufacturing Produce?
Prime Time Manufacturing is an RV company focused on producing quality towable motorhomes.
At the moment, they produce a range of fifth wheels and travel trailers.
With six different brands and numerous floorplan options, you shouldn’t have an issue finding an RV that suits not only your tastes but also your budget:
Travel Trailer – Avenger 21RBS
When looking for a towable RV that is compact, spacious, but simple, you should have a look at the Avenger 21RBS.
This travel trailer has an approximate hitch weight of 773 pounds, a length of 27 feet and 7 inches, and an exterior height of 10 feet and 8 inches.
At 27 feet long, there is plenty of space to roam about; this motorhome home could be perfect for the traveling couple or small family.
Inside the kitchen, you will see a microwave, refrigerator, and stove. There is a moderate-sized stainless steel sink with a faucet, and you can enjoy the view from in front of the kitchen counters while preparing meals.
A small lounge area is situated to the kitchen area’s side, and it features two leather sofas and an overhead cabinet.
Across from the kitchen is a uber large u-shaped dinette area that can easily seat four people comfortably. The seating is leather-covered cushions which are surrounded by windows.
The area is also carpeted, and to keep you cool no matter the season, there is an airconditioner centrally located between the dining room and kitchen.
The bathroom in this model is fairly small, but It has all the essentials, including a bath, sink, medicine cabinet with mirror, and a toilet.
Fifth Wheel – Crusader 395BHL
Anyone looking for an RV that is spacious, large enough to accommodate the family, and beautifully furnished should have a look at the Crusader 395BHL model by Prime Time Manufacturing.
This model has a hitch weight of 2,175 pounds, a length of 41 feet and 11 inches, and an exterior height of 12 feet and 9 inches.
The appliances are modern and stainless steel with a double door fridge, three burner stove, and a digital microwave. Additionally, the kitchen also has more than enough cabinetry and storage space and even has a pantry.
Across from the kitchen center island are the small lounge and dinette area. This space is filled with large windows and features two black leather recliners with cup holders, and next to it is the two-seat booth dinette that can seat four.
The lounge area also has a large LED television and an electric fireplace to keep everyone warm.
The private bedroom is moderately sized with a king-size bed and french mirror sliding doors. In front of the bed is a wardrobe and chest of drawers to store all clothing and necessities.
Above the bed is a double bed section with its own window and cupboard.
Inside the bathroom, you will find a compact shower with built-in seat and glass doors. There is also a marble look bathroom countertop with a porcelain sink set in dark wood cabinetry.
4. Do Prime Time Manufacturing Make a Toy Hauler?
Currently, the company does not manufacture a toy hauler.
However, you can purchase one of their previous toy hauler models, the Spartan, second hand.
5. What Are the Smallest RVs from Prime Time Manufacturing?
Although the company only manufactures travel trailers and fifth wheels, currently, they do have small models on offer.
Often you might only want a small recreational vehicle for occasional travels or work trips, and you don’t want to pull a huge RV.
If that is the case, then a smaller travel trailer or fifth wheel could suit your needs:
- Travel Trailer: Avenger LT 16BH – This travel trailer is one of the smallest on offer with a length of 20 feet and 7 inches, and it has a hitch weight of 343 pounds.
- Fifth Wheel: Crusader 25RD – At 30 feet and 3 inches, this fifth wheel is one of the smaller models that Prime Time Manufacturing produces. It also only has a hitch weight of approximately 1,570 pounds.
6. What Are the Biggest RVs from Prime Time Manufacturing?
If a company manufactures smaller RVs, they likely also manufacture large motorhomes.
Prime Time manufacturing does indeed produce larger motorhomes in their travel trailer and fifth wheel categories.
Should you be searching for a large, spacious, and quality built RV, then have a look at the two largest models on offer:
- Travel Trailer: Lacrosse 331RK – One of the largest travel trailers the brand manufactures is the Lacrosse 3311RK. This travel trailer is 37 feet and 7 inches long with a hitch weight of 1,035 pounds.
- Fifth Wheel: Sanibel 3902WB – If you’re looking for one of the largest Prime Time Manufacturing fifth wheels, consider the Sanibel 3902WB. It has a length of 43 feet and 8 inches and a hitch weight of 2,430 pounds.
7. What Are The Most Popular RVs by Prime Time Manufacturing?
Prime Time Manufacturing continues to grow and expand, with most consumers satisfied with their motorhome products.
Over the last 11 years that they have been operating, a few motorhome models have become popular.
If you would like to know the most popular models, you can look below:
- Fifth Wheel: Cruiser Lite 25RD
- Travel Trailer: Tracer LE 260BHSLE
- Fifth Wheel: Crusader 315RSK
8. Are Prime Time Manufacturing RVs For All Four Seasons?
One of the biggest questions many should ask when looking to purchase a new motorhome is if the model can all-season travel.
Many RVs on the market aren’t suited to four-season travel. In recent years most motorhome manufacturers offer add-on winter packages or are constructing RVs to be more durable.
Although there might be lots of factors to consider when checking if a motorhome is four seasonal, you can get an indication from the features on offer.
Fortunately, Prime Time Manufacturing does manufacture durable, quality trailers that can withstand four seasonal travel.
Below we will have a look at the winter features on one of their fifth wheel models:
Crusader Lite 29BB
- Fiberglass roof insulation with an R-rating of 14.
- 25-year warranty on water line fittings.
- 1- year roadside assistance plan.
- A winterization valve.
- A winterization draw line.
- 15000 BTU air conditioning unit.
- Fully enclosed underbelly for better insulation.
- (option to add on a thermal package plus for insulation and heating)