If you’re seeking a motorhome designed by a company that actually uses its own product line, then Venture RVs might be worth considering.
Although Venture RVs isn’t as well known as other big brand RV companies, they have made a positive impression over the last few years in the RV market. However, you likely don’t know much about them and likely don’t want to take our word for it when we state that the company manufactures quality motorhomes.
That’s why we have compiled nine facts that we believe would be in your best interest to know if you would like to learn more about Venture RVs and what they have available to purchase.
Here’s The Answer To if Venture RVs Have A Luxury Motorhome On Offer:
Venture RVs offer several different luxury floorplan options for their Sporttrek Touring motorhome models. These models are designed with many attractive features such as a sophisticated kitchen design and theme, 82-inch spacious interior heights, and modern sleek appliances.
Table of Contents
1. Where Are Venture RVs Made?
With a wide array of motorhomes on offer, Venture Rvs needed a place where they could set up a modern manufacturing facility.
The company decided on Shipshewana Indian in America. To schedule a factory tour, you can contact the company either by phone or through their website.
If you are unable to visit them in person, you can look at a few of their models via a virtual 360 tour on the company website.
It likely won’t be as good as going on a factory tour in person, but it, at the very least, provides an idea of what the RV you may be interested in looks like.
2. Who Owns the Venture Company?
Interestingly, many people might not know that the Venture RV companies parent company is the well-known RV brand KZ inc.
The KZ company has a rich history and years of experience providing the best service to its customers since 1972.
After years of continued excellence in the RV industry, KZ decided it needed to provide quality travel trailer motorhomes to consumers who previously did not have many options available to them.
Several years ago, the Venture brand was started, and ever since, customers have become impressed with the quality motorhomes on offer. Over its many years in operation, the company has grown a reputation as a company that RVers can count on. In April of 2014, KZ and Venture, along with it, were bought by the renowned Thor motorhome company.
Presently the Venture company is still run by KZ who is owned by Thor motorhomes.
3. What Types and Sizes of RVs Do Venture Produce?
We know just how undeniably challenging it can be to find and settle on a new motorhome.
For most people, a lot of thought determines which motorhome is best suited to their budget, needs, and wants.
If you are in the RV market for a quality new travel trailer, then the Venture RV company might be the last stop in your motorhome selection journey.
The Venture company does not manufacture any Class A, B, or C motorhomes, nor do they produce fifth wheels. However, they manufacture a broad range of sophisticated, durable, affordable, and modern travel trailers.
Additionally, there are broadly speaking three categories that certain models fall within.
These categories are ultra-lites, lightweights, and luxury.
Should you wish to learn what brands the Venture company offers, you can look at the brief list below containing the various models’ size ranges and weights:
Ranging from 19 feet and 1 inch – 22 feet and 1 inch with an unloaded vehicle weight range of 3,000 pounds – 3,570 pounds.
Additionally, the Sonic Lite models have a sleeping capacity range of 2 people to 6 people.
Ranging from 23 feet and 3 inches – 28 feet and 4 inches with an unloaded vehicle weight range of 3,830 pounds – 4,520 pounds.
Moreover, the Sonic models have a sleeping accommodation capacity of between 4 to 8 people.
Measuring at 27 feet and 6 inches with an unloaded vehicle weight of approximately 5,470 pounds.
These models can sleep 2 to 4 people.
Ranging from 26 feet and 5 inches – 36 feet and 5 inches with an unloaded vehicle weight range of between 5,300 pounds and 6,960 pounds.
Additionally, the Stratus models can sleep between 4 to 10 people.
Ranging from 28 feet and 7 inches – 37 feet and 11 inches with an unloaded vehicle weight range of between 5,790 pounds – 8,270 pounds.
Incredibly, the SportTrek has a broad sleeping capacity range of between 4 and 11 people!
SportTrek Touring Edition:
Ranging from 31 feet and 9 inches – 38 feet with an unloaded vehicle weight range of 7,290 pounds and 8,890 pounds.
Moreover, the SportTrek Touring Edition models can sleep between 4 and 12 people.
4. Do Venture Make a Toy Hauler?
Presently Venture RVs has its focus on travel trailers and does not manufacture any toy hauler models.
However, Venture RVs manufacture travel trailers with adequate storage compartments for some outdoor equipment that doesn’t take up too much space.
5. What Are the Smallest RVs from Venture?
Venture motorhomes have been around for many years, and although the company only manufactures travel trailers, they have a variety of sizes.
Often people will prefer a smaller RV for several reasons. If you want a smaller RV, you will be happy to discover that the Venture company has many smaller options.
Smaller RVs can be just as spacious and luxurious as their larger counterparts:
- Sonic Lite SL169VMK: This motorhome is 21 feet and 1 inch long with a sleeping capacity of four people. Additionally, this model has an unloaded vehicle weight of 3,400 pounds.
- Sonic SN190VRB: The Sonic SN190VRb is 23 feet and 3 inches with a sleeping capacity of up to four people. Moreover, this motorhome has an unloaded vehicle weight of 3,830 pounds.
- Stratus SR231VRB: This RV has a length of 26 feet and 5 inches with a sleeping capacity for a maximum of four people. Additionally, it has a fairly lightweight unloaded vehicle weight of 5,300 pounds.
6. What Are the Biggest RVs from Venture?
Many people will opt for a larger RV when it is time to purchase a new motorhome.
Even first-time motorhome buyers will likely choose to own a bigger RV as it has a range of benefits.
Larger RVs are spacious, packed with features, and can often accommodate more people, which is especially attractive to larger families or those who like to entertain while they travel.
Fortunately, Venture RVs have many larger motorhomes available for customers to choose from. Even though the company only manufactures travel trailers, many floorplan options can suit almost every person’s budget and specific requirements.
You can look at the brief list of models we have placed below:
- Stratus SR321VQB: The Stratus SR321VQB has a length of 36 feet and 5 inches and a sleeping capacity for up to an impressive 10 people. Additionally, the unloaded vehicle weight of this motorhome is 6,960 pounds.
- SportTrek ST332VBH: This motorhome is 37 feet and 11 inches long with an incredible sleeping accommodation capacity of up to 11 people. Moreover, this model has an unloaded vehicle weight of 8,200 pounds.
- SportTrek Touring Edition STT343VIB: This motorhome is relatively new to the brand and is one of the largest models on offer. It has a length of 38 feet and can sleep up to 11 people comfortably. Additionally, the entire RV has an unloaded vehicle weight of 8,680 pounds.
7. What Are The Most Popular RVs by Venture?
With numerous years in the RV industry, the Venture RV company has produced many popular motorhomes.
If you are interested in uncovering the companies’ current popular models, you can see the list below:
- SportTrek Touring Edition STT302VRB
- Stratus SR241VRK
- Sonic Lite SL150VRB
- Sonic SN211VDB
- SportTrek ST251VRK
8. Are Venture RVs For All Four Seasons?
Finding a true four-season RV can be difficult.
However, many companies manufacture all-season RVs capable of four-season travel, and the Venture motorhome brand is one of them.
If you are wondering what to really look for, you can have a look at the list below, which will give you an accurate idea of whether or not your new motorhome is truly capable of all-season travel:
- You will want to check if the motorhomes holding tanks are enclosed or exposed.
- If you find the holding tanks exposed, you will immediately know that the RV is not four-season capable.
- Another way to determine if a motorhome is four-seasonal is to check if any water lines are running underneath the RV as if there is, the RV is not four-season capable.
- True four-season campers will not have exposed water lines.
- Four-season motorhomes have enclosed freshwater tanks, so if the motorhome you are looking at has an exposed freshwater tank, you can positively affirm it is not all season capable.
The Venture RV company has a specific model that does incredibly well during all-season travel due to its weather guard feature.
If you want a Venture motorhome that can handle various weather conditions, it would be best to consider the SportTrek model range.